Dive into the puzzles and rich story of this tabletop escape game.
An authentic looking cold-case straight from a Victorian Circus.
A box is delivered to your door, filled to the brim with clues, puzzles, witness statements, love-letters and enigmatic items – all part of an 1883 crime scene. It’s up to you to find the right connections, get to know the people involved and watch the tragedy unfold that transpired on the circus grounds.
This is a storytelling escape game for enthusiasts of puzzles, escape rooms, murder cases, mystery and history.
– Old photographs from 1883
– A map of the Circus Grounds
– Encrypted letters
– A notebook with scribbles from one of the characters
– Mysterious objects
– More than 15 different hand-written and authentic documents
ATTENTION: Nothing in this game or the refill pack is intended for consumption in any way
For even more content check out our On Circus Grounds Deluxe edition. This includes all story and puzzle content available.
You can play this game only once, because afterwards you’ll know the solution to the puzzles and the story. There is also a component you can use only once. Do you want to regift or sell your game after finishing it? You can order a refill pack with us.
Play this tabletop escape game at home with up to 5 players.
– 44 Beautiful components designed with an eye for detail.
– Based on historical documents and historically correct. We spent many days searching through archives to find real world documents from the right period, and often used those in our designs.
– Including handwritten letters, notes tied with ribbons, photos, objects and more.
– 2-5 Hours of investigation, depending on your experience with escape style puzzle games and murder mysteries. We encourage you to take your time.
– Easily regift it with the refill pack and included instructions after you’ve solved the case.
On Circus Grounds on Kickstarter!
On Circus Grounds is the English version of Dutch game: Meester,1883, of which over 2500 copies have sold with an average player rating of 4.8/5. Our Kickstarter campaign ended with nearly 500% funded, be sure to check it out if you’re interested to learn more about our story and the launch of On Circus Grounds.
We are currently accepting back orders. We are expecting to send out the games during the middle of December. Depending on where you live, the game will reach you anywhere between one and four weeks later.