Contents of the Deluxe version
- Letters to Adriana, a puzzle-free introductory short story about the life of Nicolaas Maester before his death.
- On Circus Grounds, a 2-4 hour escape game about love and death in a Victorian Circus in 1883.
- The Final Act, a 1-2 hour puzzle game set thirty years later, where the aftermath of Nicolaas’ death leads to another circus mystery.
Authentic yellowed, hand-written documents and letters. Old photographs, mysterious drawings and weathered trinkets. Remnant of the nineteenth-century crime scene. On Circus Grounds is a cold-case for enthusiasts of puzzles, escape rooms, murder cases and history.
– Five letters telling the story of Nicolaas Maester
– Old photographs from 1883
– A map of the Circus Grounds
– Encrypted letters
– A notebook with scribbles from one of the characters
– Mysterious objects
– More than 15 different hand-written and authentic documents
– An entire different puzzle escape game within The Final Act envelope.
ATTENTION: Nothing in these games intended for consumption in any way
You can play this game only once, because afterwards you’ll know the solution to the puzzles and the story. In On Circus Grounds, there is also a component you can use only once. Do you want to regift or sell your game after finishing it? You can order a refill pack with us. If you keep the documents in good condition, you can easily sell on your game with our refill pack and earn back a big part of your spent money!